Thursday, September 24, 2009

MORE!

So, updates have been absent!





We have been pretty busy here at the college, school is about 4 weeks in, and there is lots of homework (atleast for me).


I am a student/intern this semester (Sort of? if you want to call it intern). So I have a bit more on my plate than last semester, but it is so, so good. I have been blessed by it and growing already.



All the students here are great (i wish i could take photos for you! maybe i will steal some off facebook). We have a few that are actually from mainland, and one from Germany! It is very exciting, i love getting to know them all.


(up at the house in Nago, spending the night in the Tatami room)


(our semesterly trip to Pineapple Park!)


Life is pretty chill here, though it does get exciting and busy at moments during the day. It is starting to cool off from the killer heat (it feels like fall today!). I think i am going to wear pants tomorrow!



Thank you for all your prayers, I know I have people out there praying for me. I can feel them, i know i need them. Thank you so much.



God is so good, and so strong. Trust in Him for everything, He loves us dearly.


More soon,





-'manda

No comments:

Post a Comment