Friday, January 21, 2011

New Visa!

The Lord supplies all i need in my life. God always has provided everything single thing i have needed to do the things He has called me to do. He has always filled every single need in the right time.


This time, the Lord provided a visa extension. I prayed, and I asked for a 3 year visa renewal, and we went to pick it up today after lunch. I was asking to be satisfied with whatever God provided, because I know He would provide what was needed.

I went up to the desk, and the worker started giving me instructions on the expiration and things, and then i saw it; a stamp for a 3 YEAR VISA.

GASP!!!



Praise the Lord! He is so good, It's so cool, i am so filled up with happy excitement today!
God will do something continually amazing in my life, and for 3 years it will be in Okinawa.





Praise the Lord, He is our provider, we don't have a thing to worry about (this was one of the first big things i have not worried about beforehand, it's VERY refreshing to the heart and soul to rest in Jesus knowing He will provide whatever my needs are).

I have the best God ever, He is so amazing ^_^
-'manda

No comments:

Post a Comment