Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I made it to Okinawa! PRAISE THE LORD!!

I got in two days ago (Sunday evening), and everything went well at the airports. I didn't get lost!
Today is the start of classes, so all the students are getting their books (which came in today) and heading off for the first ones. I don't have any classes on tuesday (Mondays are adventure days!) so i am going to do chuck tracks. I'm going to sit in on the Japanese class later though (i'm not required to take it because i have already taken formal japanese classes).

Everything is beautiful here, the sky always has clouds in it. The way they built their buildings and roads is so interesting, i went walking yesterday, and it's amazing just to walk down roads and see how the houses are tucked in everywhere. i will post some pictures soon.

Tommy shared for devotions this morning, and Niel (that's prolly spelled wrong) led in worship. it was beautiful, I love it.

For now, that's all. I don't know what today will hold, but it's gunna be sweet.

-'manda

No comments:

Post a Comment