Sunday, March 1, 2009

Quiet Time

This past Friday, we got blessed with a short trip to Tropical Beach (a couple minutes here in Ginowan, i think). We got to go and chill on the beach, with worship and then two hours to spend with God and just rest. I did not bring my camera, but the clouds there were beatuifuly breathtaking.
However, I did get pictures from the day before, which are a pretty good representation of what it looked like at Tropical Beach.

This is what greeted me when i stepped out my front door in the morning.

The cafe when i got there.


Heading up to the roof.

First thing i saw (Kelsie was sittin' with the Lord ^_^ )
AANNDDddddd the blog won't let me post anymore photos in one post ahahaa
so i will post another, because i got some photos that night at sun set. its beautiful. It's God's creation, all around us in beatiful displays.
-'manda

No comments:

Post a Comment