Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm a Winner...



So,


In Okinawa, they have these great ice cream's (popsicles are included in that phrase).


I look for the "lactose ice" ones, and there are actualy a lot that are dairy free (prasie the Lord!)




On certain ice creames, the package will say "you could be a winner!" on it, and if you get a popsicle stick that has kanji on it, you WIN!!!!




I WON!!



(not the most flattering picture, but i was truely thrilled to death that i won in this photo)
This was my first time winning!! it's really exciting and such a blessing to win, because that means you get a FREE icecream!!!
Praise the Lord for good times.
-'manda (the winner)

3 comments:

  1. Manda! This isn't a recent winner stick ne? I see Kelsi in the back and I haven't heard you say you won in a while. Which means that you no loger are a winner. haha, j/k.

    I guess you are a winner and so was I.

    Praise God for winner sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaahhh tamiko said im not a winner!! T_T

    ahah yea i only won the one time. i wanna win again tho! ahha its okay i got next semester to win too

    praise the Lord ^^
    -'manda

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your face here. lol it's like "deerrr i won"

    ReplyDelete