Tuesday, November 10, 2009

skype calls

Sometimes, i get to talk with my family on skype, and i really get blessed by it.
My family is growing up a lot (my little sister and brother are all big now and looking older and older...). It's sad not to be there with them as they grow up, but i know they have will grow, and sometimes grow better with an absence there.



Being away really makes me love my family, shows me what i have. I really enjoy talking with my little sister. She keeps getting more and more pretty. If you think too, please pray for her, she is making life choices, and i want her to make one's that please the Lord.



He has blessed her with a talent to dance, and i know she can use it for His glory, that it would please Him. I really want to see her do good with it.

God has given us such a gift ot have a family down here while we wait to come Home. Even if it's hard and difficult at times, it also comes with many blessings which we all too often look past. This life is not promised to be easy (in ministry, in our families, in everything in life). But it is promised to be a blessed life as we follow Jesus Christ. He is amazing.

That's all for now. There is not too much ministry that i am joining in, but a lot of school. There are only 4 more weeks left of the semester, and then graduation. This time has really been a lot of growing and learning, which i know is going to be put into use and action/application in the coming days after graduation. Pray for the students here, as they go back home and variouse places during the break. We want to live for Christ, and a life that counts for Him.







ありがとう


-'manda

No comments:

Post a Comment