Friday, December 4, 2009

Graduation!

Well everybody-


I GRADUATED!!!!! I made it! やった!!!



This past wednesday night, we have a Bible study/graduation night. We had worship and a short message from pastor Tommy, because all of the graduates (four of us) all shared from the word.





Me, Christina, Tom Cotton, and Bu-chan (ahaha) all graduated together.








It was a really blessed night, it was a really cool thing to graduate here in Okinawa. I am so blessed by the people out here, and the things that the Lord showed me and did in me here. It is a place of wonderful memories and amazing works of God happening everyday.




(Bryce rockin' out)



(he graduated too ^_^)


(we started together, we ended together)



("oh, what a hunky man! he's graduated!")


Also, the update on my circumstance is this: I am back in Michigan!
I was going to update sooner, but i was keeping my coming back a secret to suprise a friend (yay surprise!).


It is snowy, and cold. VERY cold (though i don't get much sympathy from people here because i came from an island). it is good to see everyone again, my little brother isn't little anymore! everyone has grown and looks different!

I'm going to put up a post of our new home (They moved while i was gone), and of all the snow in my next post.


Thank you for all your prayers, i really appreciate them. I need them a lot.
stay warm, and stay in Christ's deep, great love.




(Oki semester fall 2009)



-'manda
(pictures curtousy of Tamiko Murakami :] )

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that you have a blog... or maybe I've just stumbled on it for the first time. Either way, CONGRATS! So nice to hear an update ^^

    ReplyDelete