Tuesday, December 22, 2009

snowing, winter, coldness, snowing...

So, Michigan is a lot colder than i remember it being.


I've sort of adjusted to it (sort of meaning that i can bear the coldness on my face and eyeballs now), but it's rather dry here too. Less dry than California was (and should be expected because its winter), but harsher on the skin than Okinawa teehe

Anyways, i've not been doing too much. just visiting people, eating, helping with some shopping, trying to recreate okinawa-dishes of food, walking the dogs in the snow.



i took some photos, and some videos (we'll see if those work).




(the front of our home)


(it snowed a lot that night)





(when they picked me up from the airport)


(cooking Taco-Rice with my little sister)


(the jello my grandma gave me)


(the path we walk the dogs on, before it snowed alot)




This wednesday, i got blessed with being able to fill in at my aunt's company as the receptionist ('manda gets to answer phones!) while they attend their company christmas party. then it's christmas eve at my other aunts house with our grandparents, and then christmas morning with the family, and dinner at my first-mentioned-aunt and uncle's home. We normally go to a chinese buffet on Christmas day for lunch, but this year my aunt wanted to cook and eat at their home (which will taste super good, though it's a little sad not to eat with the vietnamese at the chinese buffet...).




^_^ God bless you all, thanks for reading and following along with me in prayer.

Merry Christmas (stay warm wherever you are!)



-'manda

No comments:

Post a Comment