Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prayers answered

Psalm 66
To the Chief Musician. A song. A psalm.
(parts of this psalm)
Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth! Sing out the
honor of His name; make His praise gloriouse.
Say to God, 'How awesome are Your works! Through
the greatness of Your power Your enemies shall
submit themselves to You.
All the earth shall worship You and sing praises to You;
they shall sing praises to Your name.' Selah.

Come and see the works of God; He is awesome in His doing
toward the sons of men.

Oh, bless our God, you peoples!
And make the voice of His praise to be heard,
who keeps our soul among the living,
and does not allow our feet to be moved.

You have caused men to ride over our heads; we went
through fire and through water;
but You brought us out to rich fulfillment.

Come and hear, all you who fear God,
and I will declare what He has done
for my soul.
I cried to Him with my mouth,
and He was extolled with my tongue.
If i regard iniquity in my heart,
the Lord will not hear.
But certainly God has heard me;
He has attended to the voice of my prayer.

Blessed be God,
who has not turned away my prayer,
nor His mercy from me!

So,


God brought my visa in!! I got an email yesterday from Okinawa saying it came in and was all set to be sent to me to get it stamped on my passport. Amazing, so amazing.

(I took a picture, but this was all i could do since i don't have the stamp/paper in my possesion yet)
thank you for your prayers, i seriously get so much blessing from them. Thank you.
Now i am praying for provision and when to leave. If I could once again ask for your continued prayers on this, that would be AMAZING. I really hope and pray God blesses whoever reads this and whoever prays for me.
Don't forget to fellowship with the Lord wherever and however you can find all along the way of the journies He takes you on (a good friend told me that). find ways to fellowship with Him everday, that's what He saved you for to fellowship with you.
God bless you (^_^)
-'manda (praising the Lord, wherever we go)

No comments:

Post a Comment