Monday, August 3, 2009

Back from Seoul!

Hey everyone,

So, this vbs was the most amazing experience. God moved SO much. He has grown me, and also many of His children that came.
We got to teach the gospel to about (or maybe over) 300 korean kids, 100 North, and 200 South. It was so sweet, i can't even put it into words correctly.
I can't speak much on it now (busy schedual today!) but, i am being sent pictures from it that i will post up here.

I want to ask you who read this blog, to please pray for these kids. They learned that God is ALWAYS with them, and ALWAYS loves them, but also to live an upright life. Pray for them as they turn from sin, as they seek to live a life pleasing before their Creator. Pray for strength, and great growth as they come to Him daily for all they need.

updates soon, sorry for no pictures (it's so hard to be patient for photos to be sent to me! but hey, my patience grows through somthing so small).
Praise God.

-'manda

No comments:

Post a Comment