Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Promised Pictures!


So here are some photos as promised!
(kind of an update of what happened the past few weeks that i fell behind updating you all on)

First, Daniel and Sosimo LEFT!!! *tears of sorrow*



But! Iza came in!! All safe and sound.

if you go to http://www.ccdaejeon.com/ , you can see a funny video the guys made right before they left.

Then, Megan stopped by Korea to renew her visa from Japan.



So we took a picture. I missed my musume!! (musume means "daughter" in Japanese, when we were in Okinawa at school she always called me "Okasan!" which is "mother" in Japanese).

After she left, there were some complications, and she is now back in California for a bit. But praise God, He works things out the way He wants to.

Then, on the 27th (of July), me and Iza headed to Seoul for a week VBS camp for n and s korean kids. We had such a great time there. I got some sweet pics of one of the classes i got to teach.



(This little girl liked me a lot)



I'm awaiting some more pictures i got with all my classes. These kids are great, please pray for them and their walks with Christ!

So now were just settling back into the ministry here. We are helping with a 3 day VBS in Cheonan (i can't spell it right) next week, and then i'm not sure if we have anything else planned.
But on the 27th of this month (aug), im heading back with Dean to finish my last semester of Bible college. I'M GRADUATING. I never thought I would graduate from college. It's really cool and kind of weird ahaha
But please pray, that all continues amazingly awesome here in daejeon and Korea, that God would continue His amazing and mighty work out here. I'm sad to leave, so many faces, friendships here. But I trust God to do His work, it really doesn't matter If I'm here for His work to be done. I will miss it, but i know I need to go and finish school. So im' excited for that too!
Thanks for stopping to read this blog, I really pray your blessed by it hearing what God is doing somewhere else in the world. God moves, God works so much. He is amazing. Keep trusting in Him for everything.
God bless (next time, Lotte World photos!)
-'manda

No comments:

Post a Comment