Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Heading to Island

It's 12:50 AM, and i just finished packing. I think it's over weight...





I head to Okinawa tomorrow at 4:30 AM, take a 2 hour bus ride to the airport in Incheon, then a two hour flight to Okinawa Island (Naha airport). Should be in at about 11:45 or so.





*sigh* it's sad leaving, i kind of have an ache in my heart.


But i also have an ache in my heart to see Amber again, and other loved ones on the Island. I'm excited to see the Japanese people too, get to know them more and share Christ's love.





So, prayers are SO welcome. Safe travel (i don't like airplane rides...) and prepared for whats to come, and just to live with my God. And prayer for those staying back here (Iza and Jesse), and for the people we are leaving. They miss us a lot already.





We had a great night of hanging out after english MELT, eating Baskin Robbins 31, hugs, talking a LOT, taking pictures. We ended the night with some Korean toast, and then headed off to pack. It was a very, very good night.





Here's a picture Jesse snapped.






God bless.

-'manda

No comments:

Post a Comment