Monday, August 17, 2009

songs

this is what i say to You God:


"that i will sing to You as long as i have breath
i will praise You with all that i am
i will lift Your name on high all through my life
then i will praise You forevermore."




and this, this song asks God to renew the love inside us, to renew that first love again:



"bring back the light that burns deep inside
Lord i need You now, Lord i need You now
renew my strength, breathe Your life for me
i will rise again, i wil rise again


come like the wind, move me again
catch me off guard, unveil this heart
fall like the rain, fill me again
my Savior and friend, move me again."





just some cool song lyrics i found while playing today (i dont remember who wrote them tho..from worship songs tho)


and some photos of God's beauitful creation:




(Dean took this one, thanks dude)
I like what the Spearmans posted at the end of their blog post "let God bless you". sometimes, we have to let Him. We can't stop Him, we shouldn't try. He is God, He will bless us if He wants too. whether we deserve it or not.
-'manda

No comments:

Post a Comment